By ordering a business plan with us you’re agreeing to our terms which are as follows:
Due to our extremely competitive offer we rely on a highly efficient process and expert resources in order to consistently fulfil our high-quality outputs. In summary we conduct our client engagement as follows:
- We require our pre-business plan questionnaires to be completed in an accurate manner with appropriate due diligence by the client.
- We then subsequently engage via email and do not take information or notes via phone – this is inefficient and is a risk to accuracy.
- We may charge for rework i.e. if you provide new information after we’ve completed that segment of work or change your mind on certain information. This effectively leads to us redoing work that’s already been completed. – see the Rework section.
- We do not provide assets that would constitute intellectual property – see the PDF and Excel Output and Intellectual Property sections.
Placing Your Order
It’s super easy to order a business plan from MyBizPlan. Complete the order form, which incorporates the information we need to write a stunning business plan. You’ll then need to complete a GoCardless direct instruction* – which enables us to efficient secure payment once we’ve delivered your business plan.
*No GoCardless Direct Debit is required if selecting the Free Online Version or selecting expedited delivery, whereby payment is required upfront via card (Stripe).
Completing the Questionnaire
You can provide us a full input or if you’re missing certain information, we can fill the gaps for you. Most all of the questions are not compulsory, and you can skip entire sections should you not have an answer.
You’ll always need to tell us what your selling i.e. prices and costs. Where you want us to fill in the gaps for you, this is additional work for us but substantially less work for you. This should not however be used as a way of making your input minimal and then scrutinising us about elements we’ve covered for you. Nor is it a means to obtain a draft and then make changes based on the decision to defer the provision of business plan pertinent information.
If possible, you should attempt to answer all questions. We also require you to answer the appropriate questions within the questionnaire, rather than referring us to another document you might have planned to send us.
It is important to understand that our sophisticated process relies heavily on the specific questionnaire input being completed and would cause significantly more effort if a variety of documents are sent to us. We’re not against other documents being sent to us as we appreciate that is often appropriate given the format of the questionnaire versus accompanying documents, however it shouldn’t be in lieu of completing the questionnaire in a robust manner.
Free Online Version
The Free online version of the plan is available for you as way of pre-purchase analysis of the content of the plan. We’ll effectively write your plan for free and you can then decide if you wish to purchase the full version of plan.
You will have full view access to the plan but will not be able to print or download the document. You’ll maintain the right to purchase the plan for the price quoted during your order completion (including any discount secured) for 30 days, at which point the plan will then be deleted from our cloud database.
Special Offer Pricing
Our special pricing places our business plans at the lowest price point, for a UK based business planning company. However, the quality is also superior to plans costing 2 to 3 times more expensive. The special offers are subject to our terms being met, if breached this might lead to the special offer price being removed or an order cancelled. Any future orders by an individual breaching our terms may also have the special offer price removed.
Nothing to Pay Upfront
Unless you select the expedited deliver option, which require payment upfront. The rest of our plans come with the amazing option of being able to order and have your business plan written with zero payment upfront. After completing the business plan we’ll then send you a link to review, we’ll request your prompt feedback and then will update your plan if necessary, we won’t undertake rework (see rework section). You may not have any feedback to provide as the plan might be perfect in its draft iteration, however if you have feedback please provide it and we’ll make the adjustments (please see Business Plan Feedback and Future Updates section below). Shortly after, and typically the same day (up to 48 hours over the weekend) after providing feedback and after receipt of payment we’ll issue your final business plan version, for you to use as you wish.
Client Feedback & Payment Timescales
The following is applicable for all business plan orders, both the online version and the PDF version. After we’ve sent you the draft business plan for review, we’ll require your acknowledgement, review and if you’re happy / want to upgrade to the PDF version of the business plan – payment, within 48 hours. We’ll send you a special invite to DocSend and also an SMS notification.
We expect that if you’ve ordered a PDF plan that you have the funds ready to purchase and we’ll provide you with a delivery timescales target via an Outlook Calendar reminder and an SMS notification, so you know exactly when to expect your plan. Acknowledgement of delivery, feedback and payment should be forthcoming in a timescale that is less than the time it took to craft the business plan. If you wish to make amendments, all feedback needs to be received within 7 days. Anything else would constitute rework, incurring an additional fee, our engagement will be based on our ability and capacity to undertake additional work.
For upgrades to the PDF plan, please also let us know your intention to purchase within 7 working days.
We reserve the right to remove the special offer price and/or cancel the order if these timescales are not met. After this period any new order from the same person may not include the reduced price or might also be rejected entirely.
Our entire process is based on efficiency and quality, payment is taken in one of 3 ways depending on how you order:
- Via bank transfer or a card payment when upgrading from the Free Online Version.
- Via Card Payment (Stripe) when selecting the expedited delivery option.
- Via a one-off Direct Debit (GoCardless) when selecting the full business plan output without expedited delivery.
Completed Work With Non-Payment
If you order a business plan from us (excluding the online version) we reserve the right to chase outstanding payment after you’ve placed an order and we’ve written your plan, regardless of whether the plan is a draft or final version. We class this as non-payment as we’ll have completed large parts of the work (subject to your review/feedback) as well us undertaken a not insignificant amount of pre-work or resourcing. We’ll give you 7 days to review and pay for the plan and will then issue follow up reminders for up to 30 after completion, following this a process of formal collection/recovery of the fee will be initiated. This may include both internal and 3rd party organisations.
Late Payment and Fees
For any cancelled direct debit or failed payment, a £25 fee will be added to the outstanding invoice owed.
After 30 days of non-payment any outstanding invoices will be passed onto our debt collection partner who will then initiate a formal debt collection process. At this point any order will be subject an additional fee of £30 and on-going interest.
Once the case has been on file with our formal debt collection partner for 60 days with no resolution, we will seek a County Court Judgement (CCJ) against any outstanding invoice. Escalation to this stage will incur further associated collection cost including any potential court fees.
Rework is defined as new information or changing information after we’ve started / completed work. This may lead to additional charges that will be relative to the additional work involved for our business plan writers.
PDF & Microsoft Excel Output
We provide your core business plan output in a PDF only format, distributed via email in order to maintain the integrity of the document. You’re free to edit the PDF once you’ve finalised your purchased. We also do this, if you haven’t already, you’ll need to download the appropriate software – which can either be free, on a trial or a paid version of a PDF editor software.
We’ll send you some links to software you can use.
We also provide your profit and loss and cash flow forecast in an Excel format. SO that you can see all of the detail.
We do not provide a Microsoft Word-based output, the reason for this is due to the sophistication of our output and the model that produces it. The model has been developed over a course of 2 years with expert modelling and financial knowledge. This is effectively intellectual property and so cannot be shared, in addition to this, it is extremely complex compared to a very basic Microsoft Word based template and so can only be manipulated by an expertly trained consultant.
The business plan remains our property until you’ve paid the fee. After which we’ll retain the document on file for up to 2 years, to enable us to future make future changes that you might require. After this time period has passed, we’ll delete the document from our cloud database.
90% off the time we’ll have your plan ready for review within 5 working days of you finalising your order. On occasion we do have increased volumes when this time frame can extend to by a maximum of 2 additional working days. Rest assured we never want to rush the preparation of a quality business plan!
If you select the expedited delivery, you’ll skip the queue, your business plan will be delivered within 2 working days (48 hours).
In order to maintain the integrity of our quality standards, if we receive questionnaire submissions that are contrary to the above or have difficulty engaging/communicating, for both our own and our clients benefit we’ll promptly advise if we need to reject an order. In 99.9% of cases we request zero upfront payment and due to our significantly short timescales (relative to the market average) this will lead to minimal disruption for all parties involved.
Our market research varies from none in our MyLeanPlan to detailed in our MyBizPlan solution. This market research is however limited to secondary data and is based on the performance of the overall market and the types of competitors you will be competing with as opposed to the specific competitors. This is to ensure that our focus is on the overall strategic opportunity and competitive positioning. In summary the rationale behind our market research is 3-fold, as follows:
- Focusing on defining the relative competitive position of your offer – which can be further elaborated upon by the client.
- Not relying on client input to perfectly document the competitor types or miss them entirely in the streamlined questionnaire version as that question is not asked.
- At the price range our market research does not include on the ground specific analysis of specific competitors and their relative, price, location and strategic focus. This is a piece of work that is a magnitude of 5 to 20 times more expensive and time consuming than the entire price of our business plans and therefore our remit. In most cases this is surplus to requirement.
We use professional data models and market research reports that are worth many thousands of pounds and so rest assured the quality of our research is both appropriate, relevant and concise.
The term ‘MyBizPlan’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Ramster Cottages, Chiddingfold, UK. Our company registration number is 11939610. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.